- Schedule lights, coffee machines and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you're away.
- Simple to set up and use: plug in, open the Alexa App and start using your voice.
- No smart home hub required: set up routines and schedules through the Alexa App.
- Amazon Smart Plug works exclusively with Alexa-enabled devices or the Alexa App.
- To set up your smart plug, you must have the latest version of the Alexa App. Please update your Alexa App or download the latest version from the app store.
- You must be connected through a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- For indoor use only. Output: 10A Max.
Make Your Home Smart
Amazon Smart Plug lets you voice-control your lights, coffee machines, fans and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa App on your phone. And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple electrical sockets.
Set Up Helpful Routines
Use the Alexa App to create routines for your Amazon Smart Plug that make life easier—all you have to do is ask. For example, you can create a morning routine that turns on lights and your coffee machine with a single request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.