- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via a 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- With four microphones, Echo Input hears you from across the room - even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more on your favourite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news or check the weather and traffic.
Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills. Track your fitness, play games and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Echo Input requires an external speaker and connects via the included 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. Sonos speakers not currently supported. It does not pair to Wi-Fi speakers. We recommend pairing with certified Bluetooth speakers. Search compatible speakers
Speaker power-saving mode
Speakers connected by 3.5 mm audio cable may power off if not used for an extended period of time. When possible, we recommend turning off the speaker’s power-saving mode by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.